The Giving Tree strives to provide our clients with the highest level of care possible, while allowing the client to reintegrate into living sober. Our Clinical Director is a Licensed LMFT with primary experience in addiction treatment.
Having an experienced, licensed LMFT provides our clients with therapeutic services of the highest value.
- Dialetical Behavioral Therapy
- DBT is proven to help individuals utilize coping mechanisms alleviating symptoms of emotional distress, PTSD, and substance abuse.
- Designed to help reconnect the individual with psyche and body through exposure to nature.
- Relapse Prevention
- Helps the individual identify triggers and coping mechanism when in danger of relapse.
- Stands for Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. EMDR is beneficial to individuals who have had major past trauma.
We also provide alternative, holistic approaches through Reiki Healing.
- Reiki Healing
- A healing technique that activates the natural healing process of the body and mind through through channeling energy with light touch or hovering of healer's hands.
- You can learn more about Reiki by visiting our blog post titled, Roots of Reiki.