We, the team at The Giving Tree, know how you must be feeling right now. Drug addiction is a devastating disorder not only for the patient’s body but the soul as well. Hopelessness, desperation, pain, fear, distrust, depression – we’ll take them all from your shoulders.
We invite you to join our Studio City drug detox and begin a new life, as a free, healthy, happy individual! We have created a revolutionary, holistic rehabilitation treatment that functions based on three fundamental principles:
First principle: Medical detoxification and physical recovery
Most of the people arrive at our center are in extremely precarious condition. They are malnourished, disoriented, in poor physical condition, and require extensive care and support. At that point, our primary goal is to stabilize, detox, and restore.
The detoxification process allows our experts to build a patient-oriented medication strategy for immediate relief. It’s a critical step in your recovery, as it:
- Flushes out the toxins from the body
- Restore the functioning of the opioid receptors
- Rebalance the chemical environment in the brain
- Minimize the suffering generated by the cold-turkey syndrome
- Reduce the cravings and prevents the short-term relapse
At the same time, our nutritionist, along with the physician, will prescribe a combination of nutritionally optimized meals and regular physical activities. Your body will begin to recover fast, gaining more strength and energy throughout the day, which will also influence your state of mind.
Second principle: Mental and emotional therapeutic support
This is where our clinicians and psychologists will look for signs of co-occurring disorders like PTSD, anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, etc. Our Studio City drug detox utilizes behavioral and emotional therapies like CBT, DBT, and EMDR for numerous benefits like:
- Stabilize the cognitive functioning
- Eliminate the paranoiac, antisocial, and aggressive tendencies
- Balance the behavior and the emotional display
- Address and overcome emotional traumas, both distant and recent
- Promote positivity, optimism, and social behavior
- Promote introspection and meditation for self-knowledge and self-improvement
- Promote life-changing qualities like honesty, tolerance, acceptance, and the will to change
In many cases, it’s the little details that make the difference. Our sessions of guided meditation, along with group walks and Reiki healing will provide you with the ideal environment for emotional and spiritual growth.
Third principle: Education, relapse prevention, and lifestyle guidance
It’s when it comes to embracing a life of sobriety and fulfillment that treatments like ours start making the difference. We focus all our efforts towards supporting you in remaining drug-free for the rest of your life. To achieve that, we’ll teach you the essentials of:
- Working towards a career
- Becoming financially independent and stable
- Adopt healthier lifestyle habits (physical activity, nutrition, social life, hobbies)
- Identifying and avoiding the social triggers
- Develop better moral and personal values
- Aspire to become a better human being
Our Studio City drug detox treatment is more than a detoxification and rehabilitation process. It’s a life-changing experience that will help you grow and come at peace with yourself. The Giving Tree offers you the freedom you’re looking for.Studio City Drug Detox
View Larger Map